The Legal Protection and Guidance Your Business Needs
Most businesses need legal help at some point. Whether that means creating the appropriate legal structure, drafting contracts, guidance through a merger, or resolving disputes, you need an attorney you can trust to help your business move forward.
At the Law Office of Craig Ching, PC, we do more than offer legal guidance. We build relationships with our clients so they feel comfortable calling us whenever they have a concern. As your business grows, your legal needs will shift and change. We can help you from the conception of your company through its growth, to make sure you have the tools you need for success.
Personalized Attention that Seeks Business Goals
Our legal team has helped a wide variety of clients, including startups, small businesses and midsized companies across an even wider range of industries. We work hard to help our clients mitigate risk, manage their daily operations and reduce their exposure to civil suits and government penalties. Our attorney regularly helps clients by providing services such as:
- Contract drafting and review, including partnership agreements, licenses, non-disclosure agreements, vendor and distributor agreements, stock purchase agreements, or any other facet of business contracts
- Contract negotiation and dispute resolution
- Business transactions, including those between businesses, vendors, distributors and more
- Due diligence for business mergers and acquisitions
- Business entity formation and guidance for corporations, limited liability companies, professional corporations, and partnerships
- Non-profit organization compliance and formation
- Private equity and securities offerings
- Intellectual property law protection for trade secrets, copyrights, and trademarks
- Legal research and consultation
At the Law Office of Craig Ching, PC, our goal is to be a resource for our clients for all their business and commercial law needs. Located in Redwood City, we help companies throughout California protect and grow while helping them meet their objectives. Our attorney has 13 years of experience in all facets of business law, which means he can provide knowledgeable guidance during negotiations and dispute resolution.
Other Business and Commercial Law Services
Business Entity Formation
When starting a business, compliance with the law can be a complex and overwhelming task. Our deep knowledge of entity formation can guide you through the legal process, ensuring that your business is set up in compliance with all relevant regulations. Whether you are forming a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, or Corporation, our expertise can help you start your business with confidence and peace of mind.
Non-Profit Organization Incorporation
We also provide dedicated legal services to non-profit organizations including incorporation. Let our legal skills ensure all aspects of your non-profit organization are compliant with state and federal laws.
Call Our Firm Today
Whether you need to register a trademark, write an employment contract, or need aggressive protection, our attorney has the experience to help you. You can send us an email or call us to speak with your legal advocate today.